Business Terms and Conditions Templates
☆ Business T&C for Home Staging and Interior Design Businesses ☆
★ Custom templates for residential, commercial and furniture rental services ★
The C.H.S.S.P. Home Staging and Property Styling Professional Course have partnered with Lake Mill Consulting to develop Business Terms and Conditions Templates specifically for the Home Staging and Interior
Home Staging, Interior Design and Styling businesses need relevant documentation applicable to local law. A Business Terms and Conditions document details your legal obligations and the client's obligations when
signing a contract to take out services.
With custom T&C documents you will have peace of mind that regulations and laws are covered to make your business compliant with regulations and GDPR (The General Data Protection Act).
Why do I need a Business Terms and Conditions document?
When working in your own business to supply services there are a number of legal responsibilities that you must comply with, to provide a fair and reasonable service to the best of your ability, with a reasonable level of
care and skill. You need to communicate the terms of the services to the client. In order that the terms are clearly communicated and understood by the client these terms should be in writing.
When do I use a Business T&C for my services?
A contract is formed between the business and the client when you agree a quotation which details the unique services to be provided. A Business Terms and Conditions document is a generic document covering your general
terms of business and legal principles and regulations that goes along with the quotation. This avoids any chance of miscommunication and secures a legally binding contract between you, your business and the client.
What is included in a Business T&C ?
A Business T&C Should include a definition of terms within the document, the clients obligations to you, reference to terms for timescales and delivery, Payment terms, warranty, cancellation terms, limitation of
liability, reference to terms for any 3rd party suppliers that you many use (or contract in), data protection regulations, copyright notices, health and safety regulations, a reference to covid-19 safety precautions,
a complaints process and more.
Why buy Business T&C templates from us?
CHSSP is a registered UK Learning Providers (REF: UKPRN: 10045055) and has worked with a specialist Consultancy to create a custom set of Business Terms and Conditions documents for three types of client.
The templates are suitable for small to medium sized Home Staging, Interior Design and Styling businesses.
3 unique Business T&C templates used for services for different clients:
(1) Residential customers,
(2) Commercial customers,
(3) When contracting Furniture and Accessory hire directly with your customer.
Completely up-to-date, including reference to GDPR and COVID-19.
A4 documents with options for signing by the client.
Business T&C are different to website T&C and not to be displayed on your website.
For use with a Quotation document which details the particulars of each job.
Delivered by email as a word document to add your business name and contact details.
Available for use within your personal business and NOT for resale.
The detailed legal clauses protect your business and client rights under relevant UK Law.
Includes but not limited to the following clauses:
2.00 Formation of contract
4.00 Client Obligations
5.00 Timescales and delivery
6.00 Risk and Title in goods
10.0 Limitation of liability
11.00 Third party Suppliers
12.00 Assignment of Agreement
13.00 General conditions
15.00 Events outside our control
16.00 Data protection
18.00 Health & Safety
Choose from the following Business T&C Templates:
1 x Business T&C - Home Staging and Interior Design Services - Residential clients
1 x Business T&C - Home Staging and Interiors Services - Commercial clients
Business T&C - Home Staging and Furniture/ Accessory Rental Services
Buy all three of the above Business T&C documents PLUS get the following two additional business website terms and conditions documents included for free:
Website T&C template
CHSSP Members should log in to resources for a discount code.
Terms of Purchase
Terms for purchase and use of the Business T&C templates:
(1) You agree by purchasing the templates that you waive the 14 day right to cancel in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 for online purchases of digital products.
(2) After purchase the Templates are provided for immediate download in Word document (.docx) format which is the current default Word type compatible for use on all Mac and Window based systems backwards compatible to 2004.
(3) Templates are supplied for use within your business and not for sharing or resale. Copyright is retained in the name of HSC Design Ltd.
(4) Individual advice is not included in purchase of these templates. However, we can recommend a Consultant to tailor templates to your business needs.
(5) Templates are in accordance with the laws and regulations of the United Kingdom for GDPR and Data Protection.
(6) If you require Business T&C, Website terms or privacy statements relevant to laws in the EU, United States or other regions, please contact us first before purchase.
(7) Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the templates, however CHSSP® and HSC Design Ltd do not accept any liability for loss or damage in their use.
(8) After purchase read the templates carefully and be satisfied that they meet your business needs before use. Include your business name and contacts and amend as required. Field options for amendment are clearly indicated.
If you are a CHSSP Members please Login and go to the Resources
page for a special discount code
CHSSP Home Staging course author
The author and course Director of the CHSSP Home Staging and Property Styling Course is Home Staging business owner Anita Richardson.
Director of HouseWow and www.housewow.co.uk and founder of the International Home Staging Network hsnwk.com, Anita has written widely on creating Home Staging business success.
Anita has featured as a Home Staging and House Makeover expert on TV and in the media including BBC1's Right on the Money, Sky TV's 'Women in Property', 'The Telegraph', 'The Independent', 'Show House Magazine',
'House Beautiful' and 'Womans World' as well as others.
CHSSP course Director Anita Richardson
Find out more about CHSSP here