reasons to choose the CHSSP Home Staging and Styling
Flexible home study with Tutor support available every step of the way.
(Total average course completion time is just 40 hours over 10
2) Simple step by step course work completed online from a secure login and personal student menu. (NO emails or paperwork required!)
3) Example Home staging projects provided with solutions revealed immediately
after you submit your suggestions. Reveals include detailed costings, videos, slideshow images, audio and transcripts.
4) Real customer Home Staging projects
presented for each exercise - from
a country cottage to penthouse apartment, family homes, tired
and dated home, cluttered home, empty property and show home.
Designer Room planner software
for floor plans, 3D and 2D room designs
6) Business start up
a check list and business document templates including
quotes, letterheads and Home Staging appointment survey
Student Resources include suppliers, Home Staging job vacancies
and Home Staging business insurance options.
Membership after course completion to update your CHSSP
verified business webpage and access guides, resources, business document templates and
9) Course Graduates receive a Certified Home Staging and Styling Professional
(CHSSP) Certificate, CHSSP
with links and use of CHSSP logos.
10) CHSSP Graduates discounted Membership with UK and International Home Staging Network
with a full online business webpage, client contact form, gallery and use of Network Member logos.
CHSSP course is a learning provider registered with the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
REGISTER OF LEARNING PROVIDERS REF: UKPRN: 10045055
You can search the CHSSP Registration here: http://www.ukrlp.co.uk
Download a course prospectusl>
and fees >